Author Topic: Ebay China purchases... Be CAREFUL!!!  (Read 19821 times)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Re: Ebay China purchases... Be CAREFUL!!!
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2015, 06:16:14 PM »

your not worried about making money so why not employ Australians we need investment in this country? The truth is you are maximizing profits so dont fkn lie mate.
I hate people who lie

you could be here like the rest of us employing aprentices and giving jobs to Australians.

I already answered this but you just won't listen - I simply cannot buy the things in Australia that I can get here - coil winding machine (Made in China) from an Australian supplier AU$3400 - I paid $300 in China FOR THE SAME MACHINE.

I can assure you I have not made one single cent profit from this venture - I have spent (at last count) in excess of AU$1.5M building this factory and developing products - sure, I hope to turn that around one day and actually see a bit come back but if I wanted to use the money to "maximise profits" I certainly wouldn't be doing what I am doing, there are far easier things I could have done with the money.

I sleep very well thankyou in one of the factory dormitories surrounded by trees and the birds wake me up in the morning very much like my home in the rainforests of Kuranda.

Anyway, I am unlikely to comment further as I believe I have ansered your questions honestly and completely which is more than I can say for you!
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals