Author Topic: Aust Post - No longer doing Western Union int money orders  (Read 1669 times)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Yes, spoke to my PO this morning and they confirmed the same.

Steve's reply:

Hi Nick:

Thanks for letting us know!

Please see our payment options listed below:
Please see our terms below.

The following payment options are proposed for international orders. We have no preference about which you use, you make that decision based on convenience and cost to you

options
1. bank draft
2. international money order (Canada...postal money orders are fine)
3. western union (if using, you must send to me as a PERSON rather than to us as a company, you should include your phone number and be careful to list our address correctly as the agent makes sure everything matches)
4. a US check, do you have a friend/associate here that can write a check on your behalf?
5. US currency, we have had good luck and this many times is the lowest transaction cost
6. Auctionchex.com -Accepts Credit Card and other forms of Payments!

not recommended but can be used
1. bank transfer...add $30.00 in fees to the invoice amount (and your bank charges you too, this is not for small transfers)...if you choose this method, write us for account and routing numbers

not acceptable
1. credit cards
2. paypal
3. foreign checks (Canada note: Canadian checks, even in US funds, are NOT acceptable...we incur a $13.00 fee to send check for collection because it does not have US bank routing codes)

We will not mis-state, mis-lead, or be less than 100% honest on package
declarations to any foreign country. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS and this policy
is not open to debate. For customs declarations, merchandise will be shown
separately from shipping expense, we suggest you discuss this with your
postal people in regards to customs duties.

thanks
The Pinball Resource
Attn: Steve Young
8 Commerce St
Poughkeepsie NY 12603 USA
845-473-7114 phone 9a-6p M-F EST
845-473-7116 fax (24/7)
www.pbresource.com
email pbr@pbresource.com

“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”