Author Topic: Payment to PBR  (Read 3610 times)

Offline solar value

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Payment to PBR
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2015, 08:28:38 AM »
Hi All,

Now I am confused, PBR have told me they don't accept Western Union payments.

Should I be calling it something else? This is the method Australia post used, so maybe I should be calling it an Australian money order?

Or is this because I am a first-time orderer?

See their email below:

"Please see my notes below:
 Sorry we don't accept Western Union payments

Please see our terms below. If you agree with our terms, simply re-send this email to us to have a total calculated including shippings.

The following payment options are proposed for international orders. We have no preference about which you use, you make that decision based on convenience and cost to you

options
 1. bank draft
 2. international money order (Canada...postal money orders are fine)
 3. a US check, do you have a friend/associate here that can write a check on your behalf?
 4. US currency, we have had good luck and this many times is the lowest transaction cost
 5. Moneygram www.moneygram.com

not recommended but can be used
 1. bank transfer...We use a Local, Small Town Bank. The bank does accept Bank Transfer, but with many caveats. If you would like to use this payment method, you will need to call us to discuss (845) 473-7114, ask for Steve.

not acceptable
 1. credit cards
 2. paypal
 3. foreign checks (Canada note: Canadian checks, even in US funds, are NOT acceptable...we incur a $13.00 fee to send check for collection because it does not have US bank routing codes)"