Author Topic: Thumbs up to Pascal Janin  (Read 6182 times)

Offline Pinball Fixers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Montrose, VIC
Re: Thumbs up to Pascal Janin
« on: October 12, 2008, 02:52:05 PM »
I'm sure most of you know about the Ni-Wumpf boards for the System 1 Gottliebs anyway... I just didn't want to take away from the kudos to Pascal...

A few years back, I contacted Ace (David Humphrey) at Ni-Wumpf because of a software problem I was having on one of their replacement CPU boards. The problem was that the bookkeeping information was getting messed up, and this in turn caused other random and intermittent faults. After emailing Ace back and forth with questions, answers and information, he worked out that it was due to the new software (at that time) which they had incorporated for the "G-Sound" board's extended functions.

He was so helpful with that problem, and I was glad I could also help them with fault-finding and testing of the revised version of the software he sent to me to test for them. They have always answered any emails quickly for me, and so I have been using their boards ever since.

But, I still would like to see one of Pascal's boards in action... I want to see what all the fuss is about!