Author Topic: Stern - Big Juicy Melons - going into production  (Read 60128 times)

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
You do it your way, champ and I will do it mine.  #@#

The savings were in some cases in the four figure mark (i.e. thousands) so for me it was worth it.

Any buyer can purchase the Hz boards on the open market and install them easily with little technical knowledge and the new system given its simplicity will be even easier to find a workaround so this is not even an issue.

For me, the warranty is next to worthless given who you are dealing with domestically.

However, if buying locally fulfils your patriotic duty then so be it.

As I said make your own inquiries and you will see the significant cost savings difference between importing and simply accepting the local retailer price.

I can certainly understand though oldskool wanting peace of mind and decent aftersales service that is why he cannot go wrong with Joe at KJWHF. I would recommend him as well.

Edit - just saw on Pinside that gameroomguys price includes free shipping so call it $750 below the MSRP not including freight and they are a retailer not a distro.

Spot on swinks. I added GRG to show how they operate over there compared to what we have here.

Distro prices in the US are even more competitive. Plus there is the MAP requirement that Stern have set so any deals made privately will be even better.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 11:29:44 AM by pinsanity »