Author Topic: AC/DC PINBALL ORDERS  (Read 4158 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: AC/DC PINBALL ORDERS
« on: January 18, 2012, 07:17:43 PM »
I dont think anyone HATES the machine, but ALOT of people don't like the colours of the machine. That doesnt mean the AC/DC title wont be a good player with great shots and great music, because the music alone was always going to carry this title.

I have spoken to ALOT of people about the AC/DC pinball. A dozen people who said they were going to buy the machine no matter what, and have been keen for years, have said they will NOT be ordering one until they see it in the flesh because they find the playfield ugly, and dont like the colours at all. AND then there are quite a few people who were never going to order a AC/DC pinball because they didnt think the music alone would be good enough to carry the machine BUT have decided to sell a few games and just buy one anyway and take a punt site unseen.

(I am sort of with the "wait til i see it in the flesh first" crowd, but the $5950 model is looking OK). But almost every collector I know is frantically selling a few titles out of their collections to buy a AC/DC pinball and have just taken the punt. I even spoke to a few people today from Brisbane who are just buying a few to put onsite, hoping it collects good coin, and the machine will owe them next to nicks in a year or two's time.

I personally am justy hoping it looks better in the flesh anbd th3e music is great enough to make it a definate keeper, which will probably be the same for most.
I think everyone really is waiting to see one in the flesh. That will be the defining day for alot of people sitting on the fence.

It is great the STERN agents are getting alot of good orders.  ^^^
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 08:26:08 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !