Author Topic: Ghost Busters - 2016 - would you get it  (Read 56040 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Ghost Busters - 2016 - would you get it
« Reply #420 on: April 22, 2016, 02:39:32 AM »
You are spot on about Borgys designs.
The Pro is always great with his designs and the add ons for the LE are usually not a huge difference at all.
I find most LE games play much slower cause the add on features slow gameplay right down. Then u are paying 3 or 4 grand extra for mild toys that don't do much and it slows gameplay so to me, buying a LE simply costs more and it's slower.

When Steve Ritchie did his original interviews about designing ACDC he said he designed two completely different white woods.

Now he is saying he isn't doing that anymore & he just adds or subtracts a few features. I think paying an extra four grand for a metal numbered plaque and a few extra features that slow gameplay down isn't a attraction to me personally. I always find the Pro very fast and the best value for money.
Don't get me wrong, the LE or Premium are fine machines, it's just great they design 3 games for 3 different personal preferences. Stern has copied from the car market & it works well.
This GhostBusters game has sure become very popular very quickly.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !