Author Topic: Attack from Mars  (Read 2296 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: Attack from Mars
« on: December 31, 2011, 05:29:15 PM »
I played this yesterday. I actually met him there as well - seems a very nice and reasonable guy and said that he spent a good month on it doing the restore and curently doing up a few others.

I know he paid $4.5k a little while ago for the original machine and then pimped this machine out, better than NIB - new playfield, cabinet painted, new cabinet decals, painting all the aliens, all the saucers have led kits, where you hit the mother ship has like run way style led kits along the sides, chromed rails and lockdown bar, powdercoated legs, leds in the backbox for the eyes of the aliens, subwoofer kit, shaker kit, full leds and he is putting in a green shade to the display as well all new of everything and it was only sited 2 days ago. This machine lights up like a xmas tree even has epileptic warning sticker on it. It is an amazing machine but one I never could afford but he aims at the collector and his machines show up regularly just recently - WH20 a few weeks ago for $5.5k and a Tron LE for around the $9k.

If anyone is around play it before it goes.

Out of my budget.

Forgot to add - it has the mirror sides on the inside of cabinet and the back decal above the playfield. Just played his Iron Man today which was also pimped out. Check out this thread on a few photos I posted of his Iron Man. Next to it is a pimped Spiderman - blue painted items not quite my thing but the Iron Man looked awesome.
http://aussiepinball.com/index.php?topic=7670.msg101299;topicseen#msg101299

He also operates as LA Games putting a heap of machines in pubs around Newcastle and Sydney, with most being pimped out to varying degrees and then seems to on sell them within 3 months from what I have watched.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 05:54:00 PM by swinks »
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts