Author Topic: Heighway Pinball  (Read 100494 times)

Offline Cursed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
Re: Heighway Pinball
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2014, 01:03:32 PM »
Still waiting on the Heighway Aus distributor announcement that was going to happen over a month ago.

Its Wayne/Mr.Pinball in Melbourne.

Thanks for that, wonder why Heighway hasn't announced it?

Probably because its Wayne/ Mr pinball in Melbourne

%.% %.% %.%   @@* @@* @@*
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 01:05:59 PM by Cursed »

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2014, 09:10:33 PM »
a bit of a tease and possibly a stamp of what Dennis did, now just have to wait and see what changes happen
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline oldskool1969

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2014, 09:22:00 PM »
looks remarkably like a PINBALL?  %.%
If it isn't broke, it isn't pinball.

Offline Wiked

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast
Re: Re: Re: Heighway Pinball
« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2014, 02:43:58 PM »
Still waiting on the Heighway Aus distributor announcement that was going to happen over a month ago.

:tumble:

" They mostly come out at night, mostly"

Its Wayne/Mr.Pinball in Melbourne.

Thanks for that, wonder why Heighway hasn't announced it?

Probably because its Wayne/ Mr pinball in Melbourne
I would of thought Wayne would have sent out an email about this.  I haven't heard anything from him since the email a few days before the expo.

Anyway it's up to him on what he does to promote it.

Offline Toads

• Forum Posts:
  • Shepparton Vic
« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2014, 02:52:08 PM »
Heighway haven't mentioned anyone as a distributor, so what makes you think it's Wayne ?

Offline swinks

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2014, 02:59:27 PM »
Heighway haven't mentioned anyone as a distributor, so what makes you think it's Wayne ?

Andrew has told me recently .....

for pinball t-shirts

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2014, 01:31:37 PM »
New digs for Heighway.

Offline Sinbad79

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2014, 02:47:43 PM »
I can't say I'm a fan of those modular cabinets, seems they're losing sight of design aesthetics in an attempt to standardise their production line. Its a clever approach, however, I just don't think they're very 'pretty'

Simulating their playfield in virtual software is a very smart approach.

I hope they do exceptionally well. Pinball needs more manufacturers to push design, creativity and ultimately value to the customer - especially now that the AUD is weakening against the USD. (current market estimates put it at 75c in the short term).

Interesting times ahead for pinball.

Offline swinks

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2017, 09:54:40 AM »
basically Andrew has gone broke and now investors have chimed in and taking over with a cash injection - tread carefully if investing money and the new group is a unknown...

Hello to all pinball enthusiasts out there, we are active investors in Heighway Pinball Ltd.  There has been a lot of talk, and also silence, over the last few weeks.  For this we are sorry but we have not been legally able to reach out to you before now.   We are now happy to announce that we have reached an agreement on how to take over the business and move it forward.We are all pinball enthusiasts and professional business owners. We are fully committed to making your games and we have the plan and finance in place to make this happen.We have drawn up a detailed strategy to invest money into the company, both to ensure that machines are built to the highest quality and also to ensure that healthy numbers are shipped as quickly as possible.The company will have new management, new leadership and new funding to make sure that everyone, who has money at stake, will get their ordered pinball machines. The budget and business plan for how to make this a success has been carefully drawn up and is about to be put in place.The transaction is now in progress and legal papers are being drawn up as you read this. We hope you all will bear with us for the next couple of weeks as we get everything in place.We have had positive talks with our major distributors around the world and we thank them all for their patience and for believing in us.Together with our suppliers, distributors and you pinball enthusiasts, we can make this happen.  Alien is a great game and there are more to follow.We will keep you updated and communication channels will be opened as soon as we are settled in.Thank you for your understanding and patience in advance.  We understand your frustrations and concerns. All of us investors are in the same boat as you, waiting for their games to be shipped and, after much time spent at the factory, we have taken matters into our own hands to ensure that Heighway Pinball can survive and prosper.Regards
 Investor Group - Heighway Pinball Ltd

for pinball t-shirts

Offline riverinapinball

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2017, 01:58:08 PM »

Rebirth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline swinks

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2017, 08:28:09 PM »
   From facebook:
"Just over five years have passed since I started Heighway Pinball Limited in my home garage. Now, the company has grown to be a multinational business with customers spread throughout the globe.
The company has faced many challenges along the way, which has culminated in our first game, Full Throttle, and our current game, Alien Pinball. I always strived to create a modern and relevant quality pinball product, with many exciting new ideas. I believe that we have fulfilled many of the goals I set for this company.
I am extremely proud of the games that we have produced. In particular, Alien Pinball is the result of tireless work, over the last three years, from a team comprising of some of the most talented and passionate pinball people I could have ever have hoped to assemble. ‘Alien’ is personally my favourite movie of all time, closely followed by ‘Aliens’. I could not be happier with the finished product and how it represents both movies.
The time has come for a change at Heighway Pinball. Substantial monies are being pumped immediately into this company by our existing investors to drive this company forward to producing hundreds of games every month within the coming months. These investors have not been actively involved in the running of the business up to this point but they bring a huge amount of pinball experience to the operating of this company. They are also very successful businessmen in their own rights. Their passion for pinball, business acumen and love of the company’s products will drive this company forwards. There are a lot of expectant customers out there who want delivery of this epic game as quickly as possible – and this is a commitment this company will now strive to deliver as soon as is possible.
As of now, I have now left Heighway Pinball and am no longer involved in any way with the company. A new management structure is already in place at the company, that is committed to delivering games to all of its customers and building the company up into becoming an important market player within the coming years. The company is being left in good hands, with the investors bringing a wealth of pinball experience into this company and everyone is committed to delivering customer games as quickly as possible.
I have not left pinball permanently – but am taking a break away from it as fresh finances and ideas drive the company forwards. I will likely still be seen at pinball/trade shows and look forward to meeting many of you again in the future.
 I will no longer be contactable at andrew@heighwaypinball.com and I will not be posting here, any other pinball forums, on Facebook or on Twitter as ‘Heighway Pinball’ from now onwards.
I have met some amazing people over the last five years and would like to thank all of my customers, staff, contractors, investors, distributers and suppliers - who have shared my dream and supported myself and this company over the years. I step away from Heighway Pinball at an exciting time for the company and wish all those associated with the company all of the best for the future.
Andrew Heighway
 Former CEO/Managing Director – Heighway Pinball"

for pinball t-shirts

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #86 on: May 02, 2018, 07:24:07 AM »
https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2018/04/26/heighway-pinball-faces-liquidation/

looks like Heighway is finished
feel  sorry for those who had paid for Alien

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #87 on: May 02, 2018, 10:04:11 AM »
Sad that another boutique manufacturer has gone under and I feel for the pinheads that may have lost money on any games.

My position on these manufacturers, since the Bumper / JJP fiasco, has always been if you cannot play a production game, don't even THINK about paying deposits or payments. There's a growing list of failures, for various different reasons. Don't get caught up in the excuses, let them work it out with their money. Don't let them use your money to fund their failures.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia