Author Topic: Creature epay  (Read 1405 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Creature epay
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2014, 02:42:11 PM »
And who had these mystery cheap arse creechs ?
 ::)
SAME OLD SAME OLD....... :lol

you know most of the container sellers in QLD Darren.
You have bought from them before.
But I wont name names due to confidentiality etc.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline roundball

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • BNE - The only place to be.
Re:
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2014, 05:09:13 PM »
I'm confused.  Is Japan really a part of Asia. :lol don't tell that to a Japanese person.  ;) 

$1800 for a Creature back then,  from 'Asia'.?  Are you sure your not mistaken,  and it wasn't $2800.? Hell, for $1800 even I would have bought one.!

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2014, 05:12:08 PM »
I am talking 2 yrs ago in QLD, not 6 yrs ago in Melbourne. Big difference ofcourse.

I believe pinball machines, of almost every variety n type are cheaper in QLD than any other state. I believe its been this way for 5 or more years.
Why, because more private and dealer pinball containers have arrived in QLD in that time, and they have all been selling projects straight out of the container more than any other area/state. Melb sellers don't like to sell projects unless they have to. History and general selling practices have shown that. QLD container sellers have mostly sold straight out of the box, hence the pinballs being cheaper, but I also reckon the quality of the machines have been better because the QLD guys have paid more per machine and scored a better product.

but I am certain if I said the sun was shining, someone would disagree just for the hell of it to antagonise. ofcourse. %.%

So 2 years ago in QLD a CFTBL couldn't sell for $1800? But it could easily sell in Melb for $3000? To say that QLD dealers do things differently is a gross under statement as anyone importing pins TO SELL would ship interstate yes? Especially if it meant moving the pin on and making an extra $1200.
I can honestly say that had I known of CFTBL for $1800 I would have snapped it up.. in fact, snapped up 2 and moved one on to make the cost $600... pretty sure Daz would have done the same... in fact, I reckon id be 100% right to say that anyone in QLD who knew of these games would have done pretty much the same. Maybe your mate should try a different venture?

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2014, 10:27:13 PM »
$2425 final price.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2014, 12:16:05 AM »
$2425 final price.

It will end up being a fully working machine, so that's all that matters in the end I guess.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 12:18:10 AM by Caveoftreasures »

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2014, 01:46:12 AM »
And who had these mystery cheap arse creechs ?
 ::)
SAME OLD SAME OLD....... :lol

you know most of the container sellers in QLD Darren.
You have bought from them before.
But I wont name names due to confidentiality etc.

No worries, I gotcha. I just need to take a bullshit pill to get on your level.
I will ask them about the cavey special... :lol....no way in the world mate...$1800 is bs...you know it, we know it....cmon!
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2014, 01:53:07 AM »
I am talking 2 yrs ago in QLD, not 6 yrs ago in Melbourne. Big difference ofcourse.

I believe pinball machines, of almost every variety n type are cheaper in QLD than any other state. I believe its been this way for 5 or more years.
Why, because more private and dealer pinball containers have arrived in QLD in that time, and they have all been selling projects straight out of the container more than any other area/state. Melb sellers don't like to sell projects unless they have to. History and general selling practices have shown that. QLD container sellers have mostly sold straight out of the box, hence the pinballs being cheaper, but I also reckon the quality of the machines have been better because the QLD guys have paid more per machine and scored a better product.

but I am certain if I said the sun was shining, someone would disagree just for the hell of it to antagonise. ofcourse. %.%

So 2 years ago in QLD a CFTBL couldn't sell for $1800? But it could easily sell in Melb for $3000? To say that QLD dealers do things differently is a gross under statement as anyone importing pins TO SELL would ship interstate yes? Especially if it meant moving the pin on and making an extra $1200.
I can honestly say that had I known of CFTBL for $1800 I would have snapped it up.. in fact, snapped up 2 and moved one on to make the cost $600... pretty sure Daz would have done the same... in fact, I reckon id be 100% right to say that anyone in QLD who knew of these games would have done pretty much the same. Maybe your mate should try a different venture?

I would have bought them all at $1800, shit I would have taken out a loan if needed and made a killing.
I know quite a few others that would have done the same.
There are a few of us who have bought from the guys cot is talkin about and there is just NO WAY there was that many creech machines for $1800 in one hit.
These guys like to make a profit not a loss....but I will ask them all the same just to see the look on the faces.
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2014, 04:41:43 AM »
I was there. I know what prices were offered and saw containers getting unloaded all in the same fortnight from 3 different sellers. There was a glut of Creatures for months. As I said, one seller had 6 in one hit, all marked for sale to move them on quickly but the market wasn't as hungry as it is now.
**Just like the Ironman you bought Darren which had over a thousand dollars of extras on it at a minimum, and u picked the machine up for 2500 less than the normal price and had the extras loaded on/in for free. That's a 3500 saving. You yourself know u have to be in the right place at the right time and bargains do exist.

Anyway, enough about Creature, it serves no purpose banging on about the past over n over again. I saw Creatures for $1800 straight out of the containers in excellent condition and that's all that matters. Anyone who says otherwise is just being outright rude n disrespectful and guessing/trolling and playing lets be abnoxious/rude again without ever having been there to see what I have seen. Creature is a $2500 machine in QLD mostly. Anyone paying more than that is paying too much for my opinion. By the way, Importers were only paying apx $900 to $1200 tops a machine for CFTBL anyway. I get the lists emailed to me every week from various sellers overseas.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 04:59:28 AM by Caveoftreasures »

Offline Retropin

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2014, 07:51:19 AM »
So now anyone who doesn't believe you is a troll and disrespectful??... That's the whole forum then.

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2014, 07:59:37 AM »
You are a meanie

Offline RottyGuy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Forum Posts:
  • QLD
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2014, 08:30:50 AM »
Same old bitching here. Have fun girls/

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2014, 09:05:21 AM »
Same old bitching here. Have fun girls/

Yep who cares who's right or wrong get over it and move on :-)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2014, 10:45:09 AM »
So now anyone who doesn't believe you is a troll and disrespectful??... That's the whole forum then.

Give it up Gav. It gets very old very quick. Also, if u absolutely have to voice negative opinions, don't speak on behalf of the whole forum cause u are not the whole forum. I will just hit the ignore button again since it's the same old character assassination. Snrrrrrr.

Now, leave the topic back to the original thread/post. About the price of a creature project.