Author Topic: This is starting to freak ME out. MORE FREEBIES!!  (Read 3846 times)

Offline BuzzMoo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: This is starting to freak ME out. MORE FREEBIES!!
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013, 03:56:07 PM »
Sweet. I don't have the full details but someone must have thrown out a working Batman Forever here in Canberra sometime over the past year, got a text from a friend that one was in the tip's 'recycle' shop but I didn't go and have a look because I assumed that if it was tossed, it wouldn't be in the greatest condition... had someone ask after it when they were out there recently... apparently it sold for something like $3k! Never know what'll turn up....

Offline andtan

• Forum Posts:
  • Canberra, ACT
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2013, 05:16:30 PM »
Sweet. I don't have the full details but someone must have thrown out a working Batman Forever here in Canberra sometime over the past year, got a text from a friend that one was in the tip's 'recycle' shop but I didn't go and have a look because I assumed that if it was tossed, it wouldn't be in the greatest condition... had someone ask after it when they were out there recently... apparently it sold for something like $3k! Never know what'll turn up....

I had a look at this one, it was in pretty good condition. One of the staff members told me that it was 'donated' with the caveat that whatever they got for it went to charity.

Offline BuzzMoo

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2013, 09:00:19 AM »
Wow! Ok, that's good to know. I wasn't expecting such a Canberra presence on this board (presence = more than 1 resident).

Offline Brett2280

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2014, 12:06:51 AM »
Wow thats amazing great score