Author Topic: SWC 94 resto  (Read 1588 times)

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Re: SWC 94 resto
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2011, 10:44:37 PM »
With the buttons inside the door there is an adjustment menu and a free play option.  It's piss easy just a matter of finding it

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2011, 10:58:46 PM »
With the buttons inside the door there is an adjustment menu and a free play option.  It's piss easy just a matter of finding it

yer i found it, thought it was like the older games with dip switches on the board. but its all fancy this machine lol, oh i can even set the date, lol which is cool no Y2K bug on this machine it didnt explode when i set too 2011. lol

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2011, 11:25:18 PM »
hey does any one happen to know of a very good or nos left hand lane flipper plastic for this machine? i thought i found one however it was a right hand, lol

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2011, 11:56:05 PM »
hey does any one happen to know of a very good or nos left hand lane flipper plastic for this machine? i thought i found one however it was a right hand, lol

Might have a leftover from mine ? I've bought a full plastics set. Let me check tomorrow.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2011, 12:14:34 AM »

Might have a leftover from mine ? I've bought a full plastics set. Let me check tomorrow.

that would be awesome mate, if you do have one just send a pm with how much and postage costs cheers mate

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2011, 11:56:14 AM »

PM me your postal address - I have a present for you  *%*
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2011, 02:20:06 PM »
pm sent mate cheers.

anyways this is my first dmd machine, and first with this opto board style flipper switch.
the flipper is a little twitchy very much the same as if a older style flipper switch wasnt making contact. so i got a cotton bud and cleaned the sensor, seemed to have helped a but still does it from time to time, are these opto boards for these machines cheap enough? or should i just keep cleaning it? what are people ideas do they just gunk up and die or they something that can clean up?

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2011, 02:52:44 PM »
pm sent mate cheers.

anyways this is my first dmd machine, and first with this opto board style flipper switch.
the flipper is a little twitchy very much the same as if a older style flipper switch wasnt making contact. so i got a cotton bud and cleaned the sensor, seemed to have helped a but still does it from time to time, are these opto boards for these machines cheap enough? or should i just keep cleaning it? what are people ideas do they just gunk up and die or they something that can clean up?

If they are the 'Type 1' boards -

In stock - $34.50 a pair (for direct deposit - plus post)

Made in Australia!

http://www.homepin.com/fo.html

Check the pictures out - if they are type 2 they will be available in a few weeks
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 02:55:51 PM by Homepin »
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2011, 03:05:10 PM »
thank you for your reply homepin, no it inst that board, the board in my machine has two sensors, it has a plastic lever that has two inserts that sit infront of the sensors when you push the button, im guessign that is type two? the boards on my machine are very clean, but i did get a bit of black shit on the cotton tip when i cleaned it, it seemed to make it work better, might just need more of a clean im guessing. but if you make these boards in the future ill keep an eye out and should be interested, especially if i cant get in there good enough to clean the lenses. cheers

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2011, 05:29:03 PM »
wooo hoooo. got my parcel from mr pinball today, really happy, got a new goalie in the mail, the selectors in my team have decided our old goalie was a little over used and worn, so the new guy takes to the field lol, any ways got a set of leg protectors as well.
now looking forward to my new soccer ball to show up from yanky land,

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2011, 09:49:41 PM »
This is a type II board (they should be available in about a month)

Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2011, 10:08:04 PM »
yup thats the board i have cheers mate

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2011, 05:59:50 PM »
ok dirty soccer ball before

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2011, 06:02:41 PM »
ok new soccerball. these things are stupidly over priced for a peice of rubber. but unfortunatly its such a big part of the machine. an old crappy ball makes the whole machine look crap

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2011, 09:15:37 PM »
quick question to those in the know, removing side rails and who sells them? as with most finishing parts on this model its very poor quality, the stainless on the rails is very cheap so its not so stainless, lol, thinks i might i replace them with new or very clean seconhandy's also chasing the front rail.