Author Topic: The only thing more exciting than New Pin Day  (Read 535 times)

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Re: The only thing more exciting than New Pin Day
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2011, 07:59:46 PM »
Hasn't been to exciting for us blues supporters  ^&^

True...but remember before our run of series wins the blues had us on the ropes for a few series as well. I still remember going down to sydney for game 3 in 2000 and the blues and ryan girdler in particular put us to the cleaners for our worst defeat ever.
Next yr is no Locky...so you have a better chance of getting back on par....a smaller chacne but a chance all the same but being a qlder through and through I predict at least 2 more yrs of qld dominance...we haven't even given cherry evans a run yet..anyway back to topic...... #@#
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 09:03:21 PM by Cow Corner »
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline punter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • illawarra
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2011, 08:14:17 PM »
Machine looks to be in very nice condition,enjoy your new pin  ^^^.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2011, 09:01:25 AM »
All set up and playing, works very well! The only issue that didn't cure itself during the trip home is the feature lights on the playfield and in the head box. These aren't working, although they were for a short time when I first looked at the game. There are four fuses which are all working (can't tell which are which for three of them as they aren't marked, but all work anyway). Strangeways will see what documentation he can find to assist.

Anyone else able to point me in the right area? I don't have any schematics so if anyone does have some and would be able to share, that would be handy.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2011, 09:07:24 AM »
Hey mate how tight are the fuse holders?  Try removing the fuse and giving them a squeeze together to tighten them up.  Had a few like that apart from that without a schematic it's a guessing game.
  Good luck

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2011, 09:18:33 AM »
Hey mate how tight are the fuse holders?  Try removing the fuse and giving them a squeeze together to tighten them up.  Had a few like that apart from that without a schematic it's a guessing game.
  Good luck

Good idea, thanks Daniel.  I'll give that a go tonight.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2011, 11:32:07 AM »
  Good luck

+1 Fuse or fuse holder. GI is a very simple circuit on EMs. I'll check with another game tonight.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2011, 02:33:21 PM »
All set up and playing, works very well! The only issue that didn't cure itself during the trip home is the feature lights on the playfield and in the head box. These aren't working, although they were for a short time when I first looked at the game. There are four fuses which are all working (can't tell which are which for three of them as they aren't marked, but all work anyway). Strangeways will see what documentation he can find to assist.

Anyone else able to point me in the right area? I don't have any schematics so if anyone does have some and would be able to share, that would be handy.

your machine is a lemon, cannot be fixed
will take it off your hands for $75

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2011, 03:17:02 PM »

your machine is a lemon, cannot be fixed
will take it off your hands for $75

I suppose that includes shipping too?   !@#

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2011, 03:34:17 PM »
Nick, how are u finding the new pin. Looks in great condition.  Isnt there another few king pin models including the one to be released.

Which is the best King Pin title out ofd the few ? and why. Seems to be a popular title and very collectable.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2011, 03:52:44 PM »
The "new" King Pin is the unreleased "Kingpin" that was designed by Capcom, and was to be the next game after the also unreleased BBB.

The only thing in common is the similar names.

It's just coincidental that the EM game shares a similar name with the Capcom game I would also like to own. Completely different themes - the Gottlieb is about bowling, the Capcom is a gangster theme.