Author Topic: Members who have ordered AC/DC pinball  (Read 31285 times)

Offline tonyt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
Re: Members who have ordered AC/DC pinball
« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2012, 10:11:05 PM »

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2012, 10:30:32 PM »
Great vid

This title is just insane, iconic to australians as the V8 SS Holden ute, well done Stern.
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline Replay

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2012, 10:46:02 PM »
that is awesome! and that is the pro model, wait,, just wait for the Premium and LEs   !*!

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2012, 11:12:36 PM »
I think we always knew Stern would make a shit load of cash off this title and isnt it good for pinball more money in the bank hopefully means more money to spend on future titles %$% I reckon there will be more LE's and there probably silly if they don't cash in but they might be new titles instead of back in black they might be a TNT version or any of the other songs on the game-I've ordered a Back in Black version as I love the song so I'm not disappointed.

Peter

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2012, 06:48:13 AM »
Here is a short interview with Gary stern about ac/dc in London

Follow the link.

http://www.pingamejournal.com/update/
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline punter

• Forum Posts:
  • illawarra
« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2012, 09:51:15 AM »
Thanks for putting up the link Tony  ^^^.I will have to get shown how to do it one day,it is the same for me with posting pics of a machine.

Offline Replay

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2012, 12:42:59 PM »

Follow the link.

might answer some questions  #@#

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2012, 03:22:01 PM »

Follow the link.

might answer some questions  #@#

thanks for that, could not work out the link with the ipad early this morning.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline punter

• Forum Posts:
  • illawarra
« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2012, 07:06:32 PM »
Is it possible to get excited about the same title more than once.Well for me it is,after missing out on an LE version and putting a deposit down on the Premium i thought bugger this i will get in touch with Bruce from AMD to see if he could keep an eye out for an LE for me.He advised me that at that time there was none left,so i asked him that if one came up available that i would grab it.I told him i wanted the ROCK version and well i was advised today that he has got one for me  #*#,you bloody beauty,this is going to make getting on the piss tonight even more enjoyable  *%*.I would have stuck with the Premium version for any other title but for ACDC i really wanted the LE.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2012, 07:37:25 PM »
well done Punter.  ^^^

it definately pays for anyone who wants a LE to place their name down with Bruce from AMD because more stock is being made available to AUST and some people cancel/change their minds/dont pay deposits etc, so some LE's can be had if u register with Bruce and keep an eye on ya email or your mobile.

Glad it worked out Punter. Its also great dealing with good people when you buy a great product. Nothing like good memories of the sales experience.  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline punter

• Forum Posts:
  • illawarra
« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2012, 07:51:20 PM »
well done Punter.  ^^^

it definately pays for anyone who wants a LE to place their name down with Bruce from AMD because more stock is being made available to AUST and some people cancel/change their minds/dont pay deposits etc, so some LE's can be had if u register with Bruce and keep an eye on ya email or your mobile.

Glad it worked out Punter. Its also great dealing with good people when you buy a great product. Nothing like good memories of the sales experience.  ^^^
Thanks Brett,i cannot fault the service from Bruce and co,they are very good to deal with.Some people in this case might have just thought he has already put a deposit down on the other version, so do i take the time ect to chase up the LE version for him.No such issues here as the response was yes i will get onto it,and it has all turned out good for me.

Offline RatBag

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth
« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2012, 11:39:00 PM »
Nothing to do with people cancelling or pulling out , the distributor and agents have just secured more LE's for Australia

Offline punter

• Forum Posts:
  • illawarra
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2012, 09:23:35 AM »
Nothing to do with people cancelling or pulling out , the distributor and agents have just secured more LE's for Australia
Thats good news,as other people who may have missed the cut off for an LE model will now have a chance to get one.

Offline tonyt

• Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2012, 09:56:21 AM »
Is it possible to get excited about the same title more than once.Well for me it is,after missing out on an LE version and putting a deposit down on the Premium i thought bugger this i will get in touch with Bruce from AMD to see if he could keep an eye out for an LE for me.He advised me that at that time there was none left,so i asked him that if one came up available that i would grab it.I told him i wanted the ROCK version and well i was advised today that he has got one for me  #*#,you bloody beauty,this is going to make getting on the piss tonight even more enjoyable  *%*.I would have stuck with the Premium version for any other title but for ACDC i really wanted the LE.

Well done Tony. I think the Rock version of the backglass looks better as well

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2012, 10:05:28 AM »
Those two backglasses are a big improvement.
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"