Author Topic: Members who have ordered AC/DC pinball  (Read 30753 times)

Offline Richyrich

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Mansfield, VIC.
Re: Members who have ordered AC/DC pinball
« Reply #345 on: March 06, 2012, 11:46:54 PM »
think you will have to grab a BIBLE,Cavey

you know you want one !*!

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #346 on: March 07, 2012, 01:04:44 AM »
I will never own my mercedes benz if i keep buying pinballs.lol  %.% %.%

i am just dying to see Pete unbox his.

QUESTION - who on here has a "Let there be Rock" AND HAS ANYONE ORDERED a Premium ?  !@# !@# !@# !@# !@# !@# 
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #347 on: March 07, 2012, 01:36:17 AM »
I will never own my mercedes benz if i keep buying pinballs.lol  %.% %.%

i am just dying to see Pete unbox his.

QUESTION - who on here has a "Let there be Rock" AND HAS ANYONE ORDERED a Premium ?  !@# !@# !@# !@# !@# !@# 

I'm dying to see Peter unbox his too just wish stern would hurry up  $#$

Peter

Offline Ant68

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #348 on: March 07, 2012, 03:35:50 AM »
Lifted info

Here you go Brett

apparently each string of GI has 3 LED's per 'site' and can be red, blue or white. so where you see that blue effect you can also have red and or white or a combination of all 3

At this stage, I cant see the need whatsoever to spend the $$ on any sub woofer for the machine. i think i saw a sub woofer for pinnys on ebay for $99 plus postge, but it just seems to be not even needed.  i think the games in the past (pre the ac/dc audio upgrade) could have benefited from the upgrade, but the ac/dc seems perfect already.

the LE got the extra, prob to just make it a bit better on paper, but adding a sub to the existing package is like adding a 2nd turbo to a ferrari, its already great to start with.  maybe the extra bass (boom boom) is worth it. never been a boom boom sort of guy.lol  but i am open minded. will have to see the premium when i pop in and see Bruce again when i fly down again when the premiums arrive.  i am really interested now in the lighting on the LE. is it just a matter of adding color changing leds, or is it a software upgrade on top of the Pro with the combo of LEds. Interesting. The blue will look t'riffic with the back in black.

its getting even better Pete(Gorgar).  ^^^

Offline Richyrich

• Forum Posts:
  • Mansfield, VIC.
« Reply #349 on: March 07, 2012, 10:59:38 AM »

I'm dying to see Peter unbox his too just wish stern would hurry up  $#$

Peter
[/quote]

Me too,because when Peter unboxes his
Mine wont be far away #*#

Offline Replay

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #350 on: March 07, 2012, 11:34:19 AM »
source: Pingame Journal

PinGame Journal EXCLUSIVE --AC/DC LE Whitewood VIDEO!I've had this video for for 5 months, waiting for the right time and the time is NOW. Get your FIRST look at the AC/DC LE version in action in this video of Steve Ritchie playing a whitewood version. This is a very preliminary version of the game but you'll see some aspects in action here for the first time. This type of behind the scenes, show the process information is my favorite part of publishing the PinGame Journal but we can't show a video on paper. There WILL be much more in the magazine, but for now, enjoy this FIRST glimps of the game.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 02:22:28 PM by Replay »

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #351 on: March 07, 2012, 12:21:00 PM »
The Lower PF looks very fast just how I like it.

Peter

Offline Replay

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #352 on: March 07, 2012, 02:19:13 PM »
 looking forward to the completed LE's, Pingame Journal has been sitting on that video for 5 months
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 12:30:30 AM by Replay »

Offline Richyrich

• Forum Posts:
  • Mansfield, VIC.
« Reply #353 on: March 09, 2012, 12:05:31 AM »
Does anyone know if the BIBLE
Still comes with, Matching Laser Cut Legs and Front Molding ?

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #354 on: March 09, 2012, 12:55:17 PM »
Here's the flyer, I must say I'm very disappointed the Angus face is gone and loved it and thought it would blend in nice on the lower PF with targets and flippers and so on. I just hope with the use of LED's the flames look better in person than in the pictures but having said that I'm still excited and can't wait to get mine.

Peter

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #355 on: March 09, 2012, 01:01:01 PM »
Pete,
I can scan the face on the Pro, make up a sticker and send it to ya Pete, have a play with it and u might be able to incorporate it into the bottom playfield very easy.  ^^^

I think u will find that a "mod" will become available very quickly and alot of people will experiment, or STERN might change something.

WHY NOT email Steve Ritchie directly at Stern and give your feedback and ask if they could consider changing the artwork down there, they would be open to discussion right now, before all the LE's get done. They are working on the plastic down there, why not ask for a art change to be considered ? wouldnt hurt.!

I have deciided on some mods for my Pro already, and will take photods once the Topper, and the other 3 or 4 things have been done. It will look great, a few major changes that are still subtle but will make a huge difference to the eye candy factor. !  ^^^

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #356 on: March 09, 2012, 01:08:54 PM »
Pete,
I can scan the face on the Pro, make up a sticker and send it to ya Pete, have a play with it and u might be able to incorporate it into the bottom playfield very easy.  ^^^

I think u will find that a "mod" will become available very quickly and alot of people will experiment, or STERN might change something.

WHY NOT email Steve Ritchie directly at Stern and give your feedback and ask if they could consider changing the artwork down there, they would be open to discussion right now, before all the LE's get done. They are working on the plastic down there, why not ask for a art change to be considered ? wouldnt hurt.!

I have deciided on some mods for my Pro already, and will take photods once the Topper, and the other 3 or 4 things have been done. It will look great, a few major changes that are still subtle but will make a huge difference to the eye candy factor. !  ^^^

How would I find his email addy

Peter

Offline Ant68

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #359 on: March 09, 2012, 02:37:14 PM »
best to use a proper Stern email address. click on the link below.

http://www.sternpinball.com/Contact.aspx

Just email Jody and ask him to pass onto Steve, which is what i did. The other one u got is OK, but thats his personal site, not his Stern site etc.

I would think the more feedback that goes via Stern formally, would count for me decision making so to speak.

Cavey !  ^^^