Author Topic: Iron Man - various pinball mods.  (Read 36076 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Ironman pinball mods.
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2012, 02:32:15 PM »
Daz, or anyone else who knows, what was the cost of the added slide rails for the underplayfield ? ... and do u have a link to the product with a picture.  !@#

Question - do the rails really make a big difference and are they really needed as an option. The new Stern games are so easy to work on, that a 10 yr old could do it and with ease cause there is alot less under the playfield than 1990's dmd machines. I understand the pegs sit on the end of the pinny near the lockdown bar etc, and that the playfield can sit up and lean right back against the translite etc. Are the rails really needed whilst the playfield is in the machine, or just to use when the playfield is say out of the machine. Anyones advice here would be great.

Also, if u put LEDs into a new Stern pinny, do the Leds flicker with ghosting etc, or has Stern designed its game roms for Leds in mind ? anyone who has a new Stern know the answer to the few questions ?.... thanks in advance !  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !