Author Topic: White Water or Fishtales  (Read 1695 times)

Offline madness

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: White Water or Fishtales
« on: May 23, 2009, 06:18:04 PM »
Trouble with whitewater is that its so over-rated, so it gets money it dont deserve. Its an OK game but boring in the longer term(the yeti is only cool thing about it lol). FT has an appeal that keeps you coming back. I would own it again but wouldnt own a WH20 (unless it was real cheap).

Its funny how we all have different tastes...........love white water and cant stand fishtales.
 What the man said!
at's one of the great strengths of Pinball - each person sees machines differently  ^^^

I LOVE Fishtales - It is a fun game that appears to kids -  it is a "family friendly" pinball because of the theme and the simple gameplay. I don't think I'd ever own one - it is not "deep" enough

WH2O is also a fun game - and it could be considered a "family friendly" pin as well - but not as much as FT. I've heard that some say kids love WH2O because of the ramps etc. Gameplay would be a little harder that FT

Both are really good games - WH2O has been "talked up" a lot recently. I can see why it would be a difficult choice !