Author Topic: What's the attraction with Facebook?  (Read 3401 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: What's the attraction with Facebook?
« on: January 06, 2012, 04:59:45 PM »
Ill tell ya what, its a businesses dream way of advertising, utilizing facebook in your business is a must these days, the single best free way to advertise your business, when people use the check feature on facebook to check in to our shop its gets hundreds of free exposure just from one person doing that. its rediculas how much extra business we have got from going onto facebook, its worth promoting you have it also. as if one person likes your page, and they have hundreds of freinds it shows up on all their statuses, i post something like our opening times over the school holidays it really gets spread around, and updates on products we have in and what not, man its brilliant if you are not utilizing facebook with your small biz its like not having a website, and you work the two together. its brilliant for small biz, we have really big burgers, people take photos of them put it on their facebook showing how big this burger was they got from our shop, and bingo more exposure, its a marketing dream, it give you stats on how many people on Fb are talking about your company, how many hits you have, how many likes, how many check ins and where they are from who talk,like or check in to your page, its great

ps you have to remember people set their smart phones to check into a shop automatically, this give huge amount of exposure, right now my biz facebook acount says 34 people have checked into our shop in the last day, thats 34 people who have done me a shit load of free advertising
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 05:10:55 PM by Olivia_jason »