Author Topic: Payment to PBR  (Read 3590 times)

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Re: Payment to PBR
« on: May 19, 2011, 08:01:09 PM »
+1

RTBB is my first place for shopping, mostly for their friendly, reliable and honest service.  Although the highly trained guard cat is tricky to get past!  *)*

I have purchased from PBR many times and its as simple as an email to them with a list of parts.  I just get them straight out of the manual (I've found with a few online stores have wrong parts listed for games) and Steve emails back whether they have them or not.

As far as payments go, I setup an online Western Union account, so generally the fee is $20 or so on top and I just email the MTCN number to Steve and thats it.

From a technical perspective, the PBR website is simply a small showcase of their services and their contact details.  Would cost very little to run, and they don't have any headaches with dealing with hackers, online fraud, paypal deceptions, etc...This would keep their prices low.

For a site like Marco's to setup, manage, keep secure etc would be a full time position and cost well over $50,000USD to setup - not to mention ongoing maintenance.