Author Topic: One punch can kill...time to ban ufc  (Read 3446 times)

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Re: One punch can kill...time to ban ufc
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2014, 11:24:57 AM »
Just because you probably have no skills or ability to do any of this stuff yourself doesn't mean it's somthing only brain dead thugs would do..

Skill...... :lol that is a skill I don't want and society doesn't need.

Ban it, there is no need for this shite. Society has developed beyond this. It's embarrassing to see the levels that humans will drag themselves down to.

Pathetic really.
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Sgtmax

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2014, 11:37:43 AM »
Haha ok mate whatever you reckon then..

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2014, 11:38:47 AM »
Haha ok mate whatever you reckon then..

Plenty of roids at St George eh?

Offline Sgtmax

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2014, 11:45:08 AM »
 !@# ok then

Offline vanhos

• Forum Posts:
  • Warrnambool
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2014, 12:00:46 PM »
Boxing was a sport till money got involved.

Wrestling well  what can u say.

UFC. It's brutall but if they won't to get in the ring so be it. They always shake hands afterwards. Doesn't  really interest me tho.

These twits that throw punches when drunk are the issue or not drunk. U have a fist u hit. U have attempted murder or murdered u get delt with by the law.

The law is the issue and the judges. The crime doesn't fit the time I say.

Plus the government need to spend more on jails and not listen to do gooders.

Look after the victim not the thug. But hey they might be depressed or a drug user or from a single parent family or a alcholic whi just loat his job or lost his blankey when he was little. You only need a excuse now days to get away with anything.

19 yr old here was supplying meth making a fortune he got 2 months and good behavour hmm thought they got shot in Asia.

HOS

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2014, 12:05:02 PM »
Only a thug or a fool would enjoy this crap and think of it as entertainment....and that's the problem, society is full of easily led fools and braindead thugs.

I am neither a thug nor a fool. If u have a different view, that is fine, but plain out insulting people makes u look extremely disrespectful plus many many other poor things Daz.....
And as for saying that you don't need the skills, I would like to see you outside on the street oneday if someone/a pack of drunks/teenagers attacked you....what are you going to do to defend yourself, phone up mummy ?

The difference is, people with skills would be able to walk away probably unhurt, where as people who have no experience in defending themselves get a free ride in an ambulance to the local intensive care unit.....also, what are you going to do if u are out one night with your wife n kids n someone attacks your family, ask them nicely to stop 45 times as they ignore you and make mince meat of your family......lets get realistic, these sports all start off as defensive sports n have a real life application to keep people safe all over the world.......or u can just ring mummy n hope for the best.lol  %$%

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2014, 12:10:30 PM »
The UFC should be sponsored by KFC.

:lol

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2014, 12:12:34 PM »
Only a thug or a fool would enjoy this crap and think of it as entertainment....and that's the problem, society is full of easily led fools and braindead thugs.

I am neither a thug nor a fool. If u have a different view, that is fine, but plain out insulting people makes u look extremely disrespectful plus many many other poor things Daz.....
And as for saying that you don't need the skills, I would like to see you outside on the street oneday if someone/a pack of drunks/teenagers attacked you....what are you going to do to defend yourself, phone up mummy ?

The difference is, people with skills would be able to walk away probably unhurt, where as people who have no experience in defending themselves get a free ride in an ambulance to the local intensive care unit.....also, what are you going to do if u are out one night with your wife n kids n someone attacks your family, ask them nicely to stop 45 times as they ignore you and make mince meat of your family......lets get realistic, these sports all start off as defensive sports n have a real life application to keep people safe all over the world.......or u can just ring mummy n hope for the best.lol  %$%

Pot black =kettle?

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2014, 12:16:17 PM »

Pot black =kettle?

I used to watch pot black on the abc when I was a kid.
Great show, now those guys had some skill.
 *%*

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2014, 12:20:20 PM »
K Mart n Big W only have white kettles available. Sorry fellas, not black pots/kettles available or relevant here.lol   %.%

Back on topic. Each to their own. Like whatever sport u want. Pinball is a sport. We should focus on that one.  ^^^

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2014, 12:22:04 PM »
Pinball is not a sport and neither is ufc.
 %$%

Offline Zedman

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2014, 12:30:42 PM »
People making poor choices is the problem. If the choices don't effect others then there's not much if a problem.

I really don't like sport any more. Personally I think it is used to distract people from important issues that are mainly hidden.

I choose to ignore sport where I can. I guess a lot of people choose to like UFC so that's good for them.

It's good to have choice. It's a pity that people make poor choices. In a society that models and glorifies violence it's no wonder people choose to follow that behavior.

Where are our leaders today? What ever happened to values such as compassion, equality an humility?

A lot has been replaced by greed and ego.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2014, 12:36:36 PM »
At least 99.99 percent of people in the pinball industry n hobby are the nicest people u could ever meet on the planet.
I think pinball calms a lot of people down.  !#%

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2014, 12:45:20 PM »

Offline RottyGuy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Forum Posts:
  • QLD
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2014, 02:09:18 PM »
I have to say I'm no fan of the UFC. I used to be a big boxing fan and follow all the big time fights, but I lost interest in it years ago. Id rather watch a five day cricket test match.

I don't think the UFC should be banned. You will see far more injuries in league and union for example. The UFC is not going away either. It's one of the fastest growing sports in the world.