Author Topic: My second pin has arrived - Pro football  (Read 17513 times)

Offline Ford Fairlane

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Yass
Re: My second pin has arrived - Pro football
« Reply #165 on: May 20, 2009, 11:02:08 PM »
 :lol mate i will chip in for the flight,bbq and beverages to wash it all down  &&

Offline goodolddays

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
« Reply #166 on: May 21, 2009, 03:39:13 PM »
Gday Rob.

What suburb are you in ? Would be happy to come over and see if I can help you sort this one out if you'd like?

Cheers
Dave
I need more room ! and more $$$

Offline Ford Fairlane

• Forum Posts:
  • Yass
« Reply #167 on: May 21, 2009, 03:50:08 PM »
Gday Rob.

What suburb are you in ? Would be happy to come over and see if I can help you sort this one out if you'd like?

Cheers
Dave

Thanks heaps mate and if i cant trace the wires that are giving me trouble on the M relay then i will definately try and take you up on your offer ( if Prestons near liverpool isnt too far). The amount of help i've already recieved by so many people of this forum is quite unexpected but definately valued.

Thank you so much!!!!

Offline goodolddays

• Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
« Reply #168 on: May 21, 2009, 04:15:37 PM »

Thanks heaps mate and if i cant trace the wires that are giving me trouble on the M relay then i will definately try and take you up on your offer ( if Prestons near liverpool isnt too far). The amount of help i've already recieved by so many people of this forum is quite unexpected but definately valued.

Thank you so much!!!!

Mate, Preston's is to buggery away from me  :lol  :lol  Nah .. not really , just down the M7 a bit .

Let me know if you need a hand .. I know so well what staring at those old faded wire colours is like .

Did you say you have a schematic and or manual for this game or not ?? I can't remember

Cheers
Dave

Offline Ford Fairlane

• Forum Posts:
  • Yass
« Reply #169 on: May 21, 2009, 08:53:21 PM »
Hey dave, yep got a schematic... would help me heaps if i knew how to read them  ^&^

ps of course the m7 tolls and fuel would be covered  *%*

Offline goodolddays

• Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
« Reply #170 on: May 21, 2009, 09:50:19 PM »
Hey dave, yep got a schematic... would help me heaps if i knew how to read them  ^&^

ps of course the m7 tolls and fuel would be covered  *%*

I can read the schematic Rob ... pity though cause if you had happened to have a manual it would make it dead easy .. never mind though

Cheers
Dave

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #171 on: May 21, 2009, 09:51:25 PM »
Did you get them photos today Rob?

Offline bossninja17

• Forum Posts:
  • sydney
« Reply #172 on: May 21, 2009, 10:12:22 PM »
Rob, Dave and Co
I've been watching this topic with great interest as I have a Pro Football that is about 90% back together but not working properly. The help and offers given by AP members is amazing.
My Pro Football wont be back on the operating table until November. My son is doing the HSC this year and Mrs Bossninja has laid down strict rules about no distraction.
If you guys are willing and able to assist me one afternoon in November (I'm at Epping), the BBQ & drinks will flow in appreciation.
Wanted: GTB Aquarius backglass. Any playfield bits and backglasses from any EMs - nothing is junk to me.

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #173 on: May 21, 2009, 10:15:26 PM »
BLAH BLAH BLAH I HAVE A COOL MACHINE THAT NEEDS WORK CAN ANYONE HELP ME  why are these always in sydney id be there in a flash guys if only you were closer

Offline goodolddays

• Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
« Reply #174 on: May 21, 2009, 10:17:34 PM »
Rob, Dave and Co
I've been watching this topic with great interest as I have a Pro Football that is about 90% back together but not working properly. The help and offers given by AP members is amazing.
My Pro Football wont be back on the operating table until November. My son is doing the HSC this year and Mrs Bossninja has laid down strict rules about no distraction.
If you guys are willing and able to assist me one afternoon in November (I'm at Epping), the BBQ & drinks will flow in appreciation.

Shouldn't be a problem mate ..
Don't suppose you've got a manual for your's do you ?
Just thinking if you did it would be mighty hand if I could borrow it to help sort out Rob's game . I work at North Ryde so pass thru Epping to/from work.

Cheers
Dave

Offline Ford Fairlane

• Forum Posts:
  • Yass
« Reply #175 on: May 21, 2009, 10:32:33 PM »
Pictures are being uploaded as we speak... in the meanwhile... by the time November comes around with all the help i've recieved and what i've learned, i reckon we will get your pro football running tip top... until then i think i'll concentrate on mine and keep documenting in this thread. I think its turned into a great beginners thread with all the newb issues i've run into  :lol

Offline Ford Fairlane

• Forum Posts:
  • Yass
« Reply #176 on: May 21, 2009, 10:44:09 PM »
Ok here are some pics... and i think i might have a copy of the manual here too ...I think Bossninja sent it to me a while back

Sorry about the quality of the pics, im not much of a photographer

Offline goodolddays

• Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
« Reply #177 on: May 21, 2009, 10:49:26 PM »
Hey Rob . See if you can dig out the manual . Between the manual , the schematic and a multimeter (not to forget Nino's drawing) it should be easy to sort out which wire should be connected to which switch on the relay.  *%*

Cheers
Dave

Offline Ford Fairlane

• Forum Posts:
  • Yass
« Reply #178 on: May 21, 2009, 10:51:47 PM »
hmmmm not sure if this is what you mean?

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #179 on: May 22, 2009, 06:26:43 AM »
Spot on Rob
                         the front switch on the side with the 2 switches is your normally closed switch.     So pull apart that stack of switches and swap the blades around to match your old one then just transfer the wires only thing i cant gaurantee is if yours need a jumper?  I think there was one on NInos Drawing