Author Topic: The Pinball Arcade  (Read 92039 times)

Offline oldskool1969

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
Re: The Pinball Arcade
« Reply #120 on: August 15, 2013, 12:43:40 PM »
 ^^^  #*#  @@*
If it isn't broke, it isn't pinball.

Offline oldskool1969

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 10:42:05 AM by oldskool1969 »

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #122 on: August 24, 2013, 10:47:49 AM »
wrote to the guys asked the question about screen rotation, response was yes soon a update will come out so the screen can be rotated so people can do a visual cabinet or mini cabinet with a improved viewing angle for this view

I might do a PS4 mini pinball cocktail table  $#$
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline PinPal

• Forum Posts:
  • Sydney, Australia
  • Pinpal Pinball
« Reply #123 on: August 24, 2013, 12:47:08 PM »
Just up loaded it to my Samsung tablet, Very good. $5.00 US to get the full game.

Offline oldskool1969

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
« Reply #124 on: August 24, 2013, 03:54:40 PM »
Just up loaded it to my Samsung tablet, Very good. $5.00 US to get the full game.
and you won't have to clean it! BARGAIN

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #125 on: August 24, 2013, 09:29:35 PM »
Unsure if it is my ipad4 or not but playing the free version the right flipper is not very responsive and can miss flips when pressed. Dunno if its a bug due to the gun trigger function.

Also anyone bought pinball 101. Is it worthwhile and if so, would you recommend the stream buy or a dvd purchase from the maker. Having it on my iPad means I cant put on my tv without buying an apple tv gizmo to go with my other 200 gizmos  ^&^
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline oldskool1969

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
« Reply #126 on: August 24, 2013, 11:09:28 PM »
Not sure on iPad issue, but there will always be bugs to fix and FARSIGHTare pretty quick  to adress  these.
Pinball 101 is enjoyable to watch an you will pick up some tips.
Always buy a hard copy ie: DVD etc. that way you can cross platform your toys if one breaks down.
There are media streamers for iPad, you just need a newer tv, computer or whatever you are using.
I use a streamer from my iMac to PS3 to amp for music/video. You just have to look around

Offline Freiherr

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • The Oaks, NSW
  • Amongst clouds
« Reply #127 on: August 24, 2013, 11:14:50 PM »
Unsure if it is my ipad4 or not but playing the free version the right flipper is not very responsive and can miss flips when pressed. Dunno if its a bug due to the gun trigger function.

Also anyone bought pinball 101. Is it worthwhile and if so, would you recommend the stream buy or a dvd purchase from the maker. Having it on my iPad means I cant put on my tv without buying an apple tv gizmo to go with my other 200 gizmos  ^&^

Just tested and it works fine on  Android 10 inch. The gun trigger has a button towards the top right of screen away from the flipper area.
If you don't remember the 70s then you were on drugs.
If you remember playing pinball in the 70s you were having a good time.
If you don't remember anything,  then read about it here,

Offline pinball god

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2013, 12:03:40 AM »
Bought the stream yesterday and cant get more than 10 seconds of continuous play out of the video. Really pissed as I wanted something to look at instead of the x factor the missus keeps watching. Oh wait there's also Oz got talent  ^.^ bloody iPad I should have maybe got the stream for a surface?

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #129 on: August 31, 2013, 12:08:11 AM »
Bought the stream yesterday and cant get more than 10 seconds of continuous play out of the video. Really pissed as I wanted something to look at instead of the x factor the missus keeps watching. Oh wait there's also Oz got talent  ^.^ bloody iPad I should have maybe got the stream for a surface?

What's the Stream?

Offline pinball god

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2013, 12:23:25 AM »
on pin arcade you can only buy pin 101 as a streaming option. so you can never have a copy on your device but can download in real time as many times as you like. problem is your streaming via youtube I think and its not buffering at all. so you get a few seconds then it stops and you have to press play and get another 2 seconds and it stops. if you leave it there is no progression or buffering so I'm no closer to a resolution.

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2013, 07:10:42 AM »
on pin arcade you can only buy pin 101 as a streaming option. so you can never have a copy on your device but can download in real time as many times as you like. problem is your streaming via youtube I think and its not buffering at all. so you get a few seconds then it stops and you have to press play and get another 2 seconds and it stops. if you leave it there is no progression or buffering so I'm no closer to a resolution.

Ah makes sense now, thanks Rob, I'd never tapped on the video button on pinball arcade so just found then. I'm off to check it out now. Cheers.

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2013, 10:37:33 AM »
I don't know if it is the same one but you can download Pinball 101 as it's own dedicated App for the ipad
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline pinball god

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2013, 12:20:13 PM »

Ah makes sense now, thanks Rob, I'd never tapped on the video button on pinball arcade so just found then. I'm off to check it out now. Cheers.
please let me know how you go. I got a refund as it just was unplayable for me.

Offline pinball god

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #134 on: August 31, 2013, 12:26:30 PM »
I don't know if it is the same one but you can download Pinball 101 as it's own dedicated App for the ipad
thanks mate but wanted for a bigger screen. anyone know where to get it on dvd or has a copy to sell?